They been running the age old prove-it-jazz-isn't-dead thread over @ Destination: OUT. We left a couple of pennies over there.
Those pennies speak for themselves, and we got nothing more to say about all of this Lazarus stuff. But two things are in order.
First we got nothing but respect for everything happening at the d to the O. We go there for some of our fresh, and we commend the site to you.
Second we wanna load up a short clip to footnote the post.
- Nas, "Money Over Bullshit"
- Z-Ro, "Life is a Struggle and Pain"
- Charlie Haden & Hank Jones, "Go Down Moses"
- R Kelly, "Trapped in a Closet, Pt. 1"
- Pyeng Threadgill, "Come On In My Kitchen"
P E A C E